Monday 10 October 2016

True Love

"True Love" is it magical or practical, is it virtual or sensitive, it can be anything any moment any person or any feeling....

It can be that first person you feel is the one or it can be that beautiful place you always wanted to visit and you are now enjoying its feel, it can be a 'Book" or a things you can't live without.

Asking me if i have to select my True Love in one thing well this task gets difficult, but after a long thought i select my computer, my creative space, my day night hangout place, my world, my work station, my everything.

I write this blog from computer, I work from there, I connect with virtual world from here only. This is the place i had created my creations, my creative works, my designs, my ideas.

Its my true love coz i cant stay without my computer my work place, which i worship from soul. It make me complete as i love writing and since writing is my passion my writing table, my computer is very special to me.

There are lot of people who are my love in life but this gadget has stored my happiness, my sorrows, has helped me express my views all my life. I have found my passion to write with this only.

It makes me special because my computer make me "ME" the real me, i have found who I am and what i can do.

True love is something you think of everyday, every moment and this is what makes me think, it inspires me to think, explore and be Creative.

Talking about love of writing even reading is inseparable love of mine coz reading only inspires me to write, and having a room of books around me what i would love next.....


No comments:

102 Green Talks YT