Friday 19 August 2016

#word of the day

Paradox...Simple Definition of paradox(dictionary)

  • : something (such as a situation) that is made up of two opposite things and that seems impossible but is actually true or possible
  • : someone who does two things that seem to be opposite to each other or who has qualities that are opposite   I feel i am a paradoxical personality. I m messy but organized to perfectionI m very introvert and can dig in to my room n Books for days but outside if i step i m an extrovert very social gal too.I am very responsible but turn irresponsible without notice.I am too good a person whom you can hate too for no reason defined.I am Me at times and also projecting to be some one else the other time.I am moody, creative, normal or who?  Conservative and traditional in thinking but on modern shoulders who seek logic in every thing and turn rebellious at illogical thoughts.So who are you or I must ask How creative are you?? (this line i read on a leadership article online)Being creative one tends to have moods beyond control...may be the statement is true.So how mad are you, how lively are you How  true to yourself are you??

No comments:

102 Green Talks YT