Sunday 5 December 2010

The blog beginning

Welcome to this web log or as it is termed we-blog the blog on the huge World Wide Web. I started this blog when i had suddenly thought of myself one day in context of a women, the greatest creation of universe, w/out whom the world would have been incomplete.

I am from the heart of India, have travelled northwest a nectar fell spot of triveni prayag, western ghats and central India, lived in north-most tip, have travelled the southernmost tip too.......so this is me from incredible India, trying to broadcast my thoughts here at this one place.

I'm tumbler of thoughts, A practical, ambitious gal and a dreamer too....who dream of one wish to come true....


I wanted my own space in life, own identity. this is potpourri, miscellany of my thoughts, which i call pearls, coz any writing any article any poem any 'Creation is no less than any valuable pearl "moti".

A pearl is a hard object produced within the soft tissue (specifically the mantle) of a living shelled mollusk. And like Pearl women are something very fine, admirable, and valuable. We women are smart, savvy, strong as well soft and live up to our potential.

So welcome to the panchmahabhutas of my Life, a link to my random thoughts over mugs of kauphi's and cups of teee's...

No comments:

102 Green Talks YT